Thursday, January 23, 2014

Candles for Fandoms

Ladies and gentlemen of the fandom realm, I'd like to promote something my best friend and her sister have started up. Fandlemonium is a site where fans of shows, video games, movies, books, and comics can find a specialized scent for their beloved characters. So far, there is a limited amount of characters to choose from, but with your help and creativity, you can custom order a candle to fit your desires! For instance, I requested a custom made candle for my favorite character from Twin Peaks, Dale Cooper. This candle smells like cherry pie and coffee! Their business is brand new, and I'd love nothing more than to help them take off and be successful. I'll be adding a link on the sidebar for your future reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment