Friday, January 17, 2014

Well, since I have no idea what I'm doing here, as this is my first real blog about myself, I'd just like to start off saying that this is a comfortable place.  Things that make me warm and happy inside go here.  Things that make me squee and flail with joy will also go here.  Film, books, comics, cutesy wootsey animals, comfort food (homemade sometimes!), funky internet finds, video games, clothes and other shopping discoveries, and other niceties are located in this happy hobbit hole.  From time to time, I'll talk to you about other blogs I'm loving the hell out of, and of course, I'll be guiding you through my life journey. 

My cat will make lots of special appearances.

I also have a huge fondness for GIFS. 

Let the games begin.  Next post will be a general introduction to who I am and what I do with my spare time (which is pretty much all the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment