Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's to come (zombies!)

Pretty soon, I'm going to start writing reviews on this blog!  Television, movie, and book reviews will be pretty normal, and I'll throw in the occasional video game.  But as a very special first-look, I'm going to tell you about a zombie book I'm about to start reading.  This book comes from author Angela Scott who writes about the undead in the Old West. 



I'll be reading the Zombie West Trilogy which follows a young woman who's lost everything to the devouring disease and her survival in the old west.  You can find a more detailed description of the trilogy in the link above. 

There will be a separate link on my blog to a promotional page for this, so keep an eye out, tell your friends, and prepare thyself for a review in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment